01 Jun Nurses from abroad needed
We are looking to SKYPE INTERVIEW Nurses who are living currently ABROAD and are looking for permanent work in the UK.
We work with the leading independent healthcare provider that owns and operates over 500 care centers and nursing homes, employing around 30,000 people.
Some of the benefits of working with us will be:
* Our client will book and pay for your flight to the UK from an airport of choice (within reason)
* Either meet you at the airport or book and pay for a private car to take you from the airport to the accommodation
* Book and pay for the first two weeks’ accommodation in a B&B or hotel close to the care home you will be working in
* Pay the bond for the permanent accommodation
* Contribute up to £400 towards the first month’s rent at the permanent accommodation
* Paid employment as a Senior Nursing Care Assistant (SNCA) whilst you await your NMC PIN (if required).
* You need to be a Registered Nurse in your country, at least in the process of UK NMC registration and be eligible to work in the UK
Please contact us for more details, there are various positions available at their Care Homes across the UK. You can either send an email or call us: Ola: 07950 900 752 or Agnieszka 07789 883 143